MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Well said Suntrader......As far as I'm concerned this Co will...

1. 483 Posts.
    Well said Suntrader......

As far as I'm concerned this Co will never change and will not go ahead under the current management to bigger and better things.......

We have been told many times that drilling results are good and yet the company fails to fast track potential early mining to take advantage of record world zinc prices and create an income to fund itself.......Failure to do same means to me that they don't have the goods as claimed.....No wonder long time senior staff are now leaving this sinking ship.............

I Still see the stock price at 8c before Xmas if not sooner.....

I wonder what their great Xmas Company announcement will be for this year..last year it was Gold traces found in drilling samples but nothing has been said about it since then that I can recall...any bets for this year....!!!

No recent words from our friendly poster Blythefan...He must be out on a Company assignment to come up with a Xmas announcement maybe ???!! Being a self professed Geologist surely he can come up with something for the Co to take us through to next year........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.