MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

significant extensions confirmed at kihabe zin, page-13

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    What about Dumb and Dumber, to refer to the professional analysts commenting on this thread?

As you correctly pointed out, I'm a geo, i do spend time to time in the field, squinting at nickel and ultramafics instead of sitting in an armchair whining about how this mineralisation gets bigger and bigger all the time.

O, let us decry the shame of it all! Let us whine about how Forrester, fool as he may be, is working up something that greedy and cashed up majors might want to sink their teeth into.

If you know, for a fact (as this is how you state it) that Kihabe won't run on 11Mt of the current grades, then clearly adding extra tonnage won't hurt its prospects. But what do I know, being a geo? Even if it only runs on a 1:1 strip, the section at 12,500E is attractive.

My metallurgist friends say that the Lennard shelf operation is processing 2% ore at the moment, after mining it underground. If they can do this for volume and beer money, then in the world I live in, 2.5% zinc can run in an open cut. In your universe...well, who should really care what your universe does for metals?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 57639793 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21906873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.