MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

There has to be some sense put back into this "debate" (or...

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    There has to be some sense put back into this "debate" (or should I say slanging match?). True, Forrester isn't the best you could have on board...but the company has taken a swift left turn since the latest shake-up in staffing. It's clear they have a better idea of Kihabe's economics and what they need to do - which is what everyone even the optimists agree on - find more dirt and get the economies of scale going.

It's yet to be seen what "massive" sulphide means. It's like you say, Christmas is coming it seems before these drill results. I'm preparing to be called a fool for saying mid december for assays ex the lab (which is, well, nearly 3 months since they yanked the stick of core with massive sulphides out of the ground, now, so i was being pessimistic...not pessimistic enough!) but like the other guy says...the company seems to be "full disclosure". They drill a hole with goodies, we hear about it, then we get superannuated waiting for the lab to do its thing.

Would they hold results back if they got them? Well, it probably depends if they think it's price sensitive. Like other explorers who release a bunch of holes at once, it can be because they got the results one at a time, or they had to collect 3, 4, 20 holes n site to send in to the lab in a batch.

Given the remoteness in Botswana, maybe we have to think "they might need to collect 6 holes in the yard before trucking them", and it could take 3 or 4 weeks to drill enough holes to ship them off to the lab. This could throw our wise calculations out. End result...we know less about anything than we think.

This past month has been a fraught time on the market all round. I've been patient with PEM and got kicked in the nads hard. But like MTB, I believe the truth will out and it'll pay off. Maybe I'm wrong. I certainly am not saying buy either of these stocks - but since I'm owning them my vested interest goes at least as far as stopping rabid trash talking about the geology by clearly ignorant monkeys with a chip n their shoulder.

I dare you to find a 71 metre thick intercept of ore starting ~20m below the deck at 2.5% zinc, anywhere in the world. Aside from 12,500E. It's a monster, even if its grade doesn't improve.

Say what you want about the management. I can't say either way on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 57639793 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21906873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.