ORP 9.80% 4.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

Loota work to do but looks like we could be starting up by end...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Loota work to do but looks like we could be starting up by end 2011 if we press hard ..... just in time for OPTIMUM POG macros if u believe the call.

Still retain my "buck" call target for start-up.

If we define 2 mill ozs in due course, then project rate should be min 150K ozs pa IMO.

Not too late to stack up on the core holding meantime if u r a true believer Bunny.

Everything under 6c can be veiwed as one long techno-base and plenty of pivotal targets ahead based fundamentals now. Reckon u can almost create a time / price schedule based the pivotal steps likely.

Looks a no brainer now and INVESTMENT DEMAND will only build up from here ... espesh from the ASIAN buyers as they begin to realise whats going on in their back yard and want to back it.

MEGA STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE for mine to have a local SINGAPOREAN fundie backing us. The locals will be all over this as it develops. Might need all them C-notes converted to supply, RT.

So much good paydirt to assess now RT.

And NICE to hear its time to look more closely for the shareholder value-add with the Malawi URANIUM assets. That remains a wildcard for mine and could provide a real booster along the way.

Looks like the new leaders are finally on the ball on many fronts. Should become a market darling as a result.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.