MMN macmin silver ltd

significant progress in twin hills, page-24

1. 3,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1150
    re: johnmcconks: significant:phillw Good'aye Bruce!

Noticed that you are still stirring up our old foes! I am surprised to see Stolwyk actually posting on TA as his inability to accept TA price targets was the crux of our arguments with him in the past. He's obviously taken our advice and is trying to better himself. Yes he may have got TRO wrong but we all live and learn! I took an absolute hammering on AEX a few weeks back (-$50K) but thankfully I got that back and more on AIM last week! Just building my kitty before I step back into silver. I think if you invest in zinc, uranium silver and gold stocks over the next six months you will more than likely double your money as long as you select the right stocks! I am a bit suspect on BSG though! Something does not look right. The divergance between PJO and BSG is at an extreme! I look at BSG and then MMN and calculate which stock is more likely to double my money over the next 4 months and I cannot go pass the MMN options. I think I will wait and see if BSG can break out above $3 before looking at them or fall to $1.90 area! What's your thoughts on MAR? Can you see a merger of some sort down the track with MMN? Hot tip!! OXR, the sleeping zinc giant!! Potential to triple your money over the next 2 years! I know more than most and especially any analyst on this one!! My takeover tip is the OX taking over KZL! The Ox management want more zinc as they are super bullish on zinc! The rumour a month or so back about ZFX taking over the Ox was all wrong. The Ox was sizing up ZFX!! The run in the ZFX share price has put such activity out of contention now! My sources have advised that the Ox have looked at LHG and NCM but ruled them out due to risk and hedging! They're on the prow and are looking big! I own heaps of OXRWOF!

Cheers,

PhillW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.