MMN macmin silver ltd

significant progress in twin hills, page-8

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Grant 64 (is that 1964?)

Do you have any record on Bill Guthrie? And is he going to manage the mine in the capacity of night watchman? Or what?

And will they be announcing the day and time that the "START" button wil be pressed?

And why wait till Ag hits $12? "cos taht implies they'll hit the "STOP" button when it falls back below $12.

Now where di d I hear what MMN's costs/ounce Ag was?

If I rann the mine I'd put the silver dust in a big secure warehouse and sell enough to cove rcosts and wait for a peak in Ag and tehn sell some more to pay shareholders a dividend. And at the end of the year do a stock take and weigh the silver dust. Surely that would be fun.

But of course leaving it in the ground is the most secure place to keep silver.

And there was once a junk yard at Black Wattle bay, Sydney and the American ex-pat had accumulated a heap of interesting stuff. But he couldn't sell it. He wanted to keep it all. Was he a horder we asked ourselves? Wanted to buy a nice pair of Victorian columns. But they were not for sale.Or the price was much too high. Until one day, the owner of the site (satte govt.)shut him down (terminated the lease) and he had to sell the lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.