AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

Significant re-rate in the near term, page-20

1. 26 Posts.
    * recently put out a decent article on AR1 and X quoted it a bit in the first post.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5109/5109890-88d273fb9105d7d237dceebc91eb4c57.jpg

These few paragraphs are what stood out for me, AR1 is definitely unique stock, where we have an up-and-running production facility and mines that can supply the ore both now and for the future, and all of this for a relatively low market cap.

Yes, there is a lot of risk regarding mining cost, debt, and (imo) the unstable price of copper, but there is a lot of short-term and even long-term upside. We're sitting on a few decent tenements (Lady Colleen, Flying Horse), have a fairly decent board of directors, and future growth opportunities, all that needs to be proven is that management can manage a high-cost mine like Ant Hill while also staying on top of debt.

Imo, if you don't hold and want to play it safe, do your research and wait for the next quarterly, which should paint a decent picture of where we're headed since it will incorporate the full-scale production figures (costs and revenue) for an entire quarter. Markets are rough now and that goes double for spec stocks like this, but the gears are turning here, we've got our production facility up and running, so we've cleared a massive hurdle that not a lot of explorers turned producers can overcome.

I have faith in this stock, it's certainly one of the more fun ones on the ASX atm and I'm keen to see how it plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.