NTI 1.30% 7.6¢ neurotech international limited

The link did not work for me but found the information from...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    The link did not work for me but found the information from *.
    I like the part that i highlighted in bold.

Neurotech, meanwhile, is following in the footsteps of 2023 biotech market darling Neuren Pharmaceuticals with another possible treatment for the rare neurological and developmental genetic disorder Rett syndrome.
    Mid last year, NTI received Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) approval and Clinical Trial Notification (CTN) scheme clearance by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) to investigate the use of NTI164 – the company’s proprietary cannabis-derived drug formulation – in female Rett Syndrome patients.
    The progressive neurological disease occurs almost exclusively in girls, with an incidence of one in 10,000 female live births.
    Its executive director Dr Thomas Duthy has been quoted as saying this equates to a US$2 billion market opportunity.
    Regarding the company’s trial/testing, Chapman enthused:
    In all my years of biotech investing I have never seen a circumstance where people elect (and the authorities encourage) to stay on a trial after being on it for +90 weeks!
    “This one’s a no-brainer and this I think will be a huge year for NTI. NEU is sitting at $3B market cap and NTI is at $100m – so massive upside if they get it right which I believe they will from here.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.