MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Vinny – well explainedWhy has it broken resistance .? If your a...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Vinny – well explained
    Why has it broken resistance .?

If your a trader – it appears Yes.. it probably has ( not a chartist so not commenting).

But as longy – my guess is as follows:
    (A) As per recent JP Morgan conference/presentation, there were a number of short-medium term catalysts;

1/.My gut is P3 for CHF is getting closer ... Speaking with the company in Jan, my impression is the relationship with TEVA is solid and positive. Interesting comment made by HarryD re JP morgan conference.

2./Type II D results are also due ..but listening to the JP presentation my recollection was March

3./Partnering - Intravenous ? ..A bit early I think but I leant with the CEPH deal ...nothing is beyond the Professor .

(B) Recent Spinal Fusion MEGA announcement starting to dawn on JP Morgan type investors and other ASX 200 fund managers

(C) Recent announcement re commencement of P2 RA trials. ( part of the intraveneous family where Mechanism of Action has been established). The importance of the MOA needs to be appreciated regarding the Big D and its companion ....the new and Mighty RA (application).
    Would of thought this may have ELEVATED some curiosity from Pharma.

I say mighty because just Abbotts top RA drug Humira had sales of $9.3bn in 2012.Not sure what the global market is for RA.
    http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/01/30/cest-la-vie-abbvie.aspx

All views are welcome and good luck to all holders
    As always please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.