AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Blue Turtle...Good post...getting back to the facts of the...

1. 230 Posts.
    Blue Turtle...

Good post...getting back to the facts of the matter...I spoke to TP directly post AGM 2011 and phone calls since...they are serious about building a mine...he has stated in the past, once global resource goes north of 50mt [already at 35mt] and in reciept of vale money... IMO green button to mine should occur...In the meantime all the predevelopment work/plans fast tracked [including your met. evaluation you alluded to being very cost effective]...I'd like to see aeriel mag. completed on PB asap with all EM cross correlative studies and 3d modelling published...i.e solid EM targets in far western area 5 and 7km anomalilies look highly prospective...

In the meantime as Upmarket said small non-revenue producing explorers, face the pointy end of global sentiment...AVB probably still 18 months off production...when PFS is converted into a DFS and then approaches preproduction a big re-rating on SP will occur if AVB follows similiar trajectory SFR, DML, AVM, CDU etc...

I terms of cash in bank AVB compares well to other Cu Explorers...With AVB at 12.5 million...BOC at 6mil, BTR at 6mil, HIG at 12mil, HCH at 24mil, MCN at 42mil, QMN at 8mil, SUH at 6mil, HOR at .5mil etc...As PP alluded to, as long as these funds continue to be applied carefully where admin. still remains efficiently at less than 10% and due dilligence on drill targets/depth etc...at current burn rate probably 15mths left in the tank...hence we don't have to start panicking till 1st qtr 2013, if in the unlikely scenario, major milestone events are not met...

As Newland keeps reminding us mine development with small explorers is not without risk, however, in AVB's case as per last ann. progress is definitively being made notwithstanding the fact that, AVB's SP is still frustratingly flying below the radar screen, similiarly with other small explorers facing hostile global sentiment...

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.