GBM 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm gold ltd

significant sulphides, page-7

1. 1,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OK, after re reading the message a few times and doing a bit of research I am revising my figures to 13kg of gold per 1 tonne of gold sulphide concentrate with 100kg of concentrate per 100 tonnes of tailings equals about 3000kg of concentrate, so 13 times 3 tonnes of concentrate equals 39 kg of gold times 32.150747 troy ounces per kg (32.150747 troy to 1 kg of gold) equals about 1254 ounces of gold at a conservative price of $700 per ounce comes up with an easy income of just under $900,000, not as good as my first estimate but still not too bad. This is just from the 30000 tonnes of tailings at the plant mentioned in todays release, so I would assume a similar formula might also apply to the other 90000 tonnes of tailings they have access to. What this all indicates to me is it would appear they have a much more efficient process of gold extraction than that which was employed by the previous mill owners and I am eager to hear what sort of numbers they come up with when they start processing their inground gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.