BUR 0.00% 14.0¢ burley minerals ltd

Im happy to provide you mr 'big gambler' with amusement. It...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Im happy to provide you mr 'big gambler' with amusement. It seems you haven't been out from your cave lately nor bothered to take your blinkers off. A great race horse you would make indeed.

We all agree that you needed a reality check and we are sick and tired of hearing your thoughtless pessimistic ramblings.

In response to your questions:-

-I didn't feel the need to touch your figures are they are so far off the mark it was not worth dissecting them

-Why am I quoting in mmBtu? Well maybe that is the unit the Henry Hub gas prices are quoted? And yes in texas thats the spot market for natural gas! Who would have thought! I think you should have a read of this, hopefully we can enlighten you, its our pleasure!
    http://www.neo.ne.gov/statshtml/124.htm & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Hub

-The NRI is 29.77 which is close enough to 30% for me!

-If you actually READ my post you will find that I explained why I did not factor in a decline in the flow rates as I worked out the revenue based on the un-fractured flow rates NOW which are coming from a small amount of the total gas pay zones, so we can expect post fracing much higher gas flow rates, hence my revenue calculations are conservative.

Again if you read the announcement on the 7th July Re Heintschel 1:-

'Only a 4 foot section of the lowest reservoir sand was perforated for this test. The tested sand lies below a 225 foot interval of gas saturated reservoir sands that has been previously described and announced to the market. At this stage no testing has been undertaken on any of the overlying 225 feet of gas saturated sands. Significant additional production potential exists within these upper sands'

-My main reason for posting was to show people that BUR is NOT broke, nor running out of cash and to dispel your propaganda, which is why I didn't bother doing a sp valuation. You actually did a valuation just the other day and you seem to think fair value is 13cents.....

From the Big Gamblers himself:-

refer his post on the 16/07/2010 under the subject 'real valuation'

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1212423&msgno=5535220#5535220

"For anyone who is really interested in the truth.

Here are the real figures by which to value burleson,
    this is best case current value that would be used in
    a take over offer.

this also assumes 100% success on the 3 wells.

So if you think this stock is worth 13cents why are you downramping???
    I smell a rat!!!

Also, your valuation assumes there will be a need for a capital raising so can you please revise this figure to allow for the case that a capital raising is not required?

I guess you can only 'lead a big horse to water, but you can't make him drink'.

I don't like having a go at people on this forum but I feel there was no other option as your posting simply got to a point where it was clouding the truth and I think we have had enough of your pessimism and your lack of knowledge.

Please answer my question to you:-

Why are you bothering with posts on this forum if you don't have some sort of ulterior motif? Down ramping to buy up when its cheap????

I think you should stick with a casual flutter down at the TAB, it seems more suited to your 'investment' approach.

I think we should all put this gambling chap on ignore as he is wasting our time and trying to steal BUR shares from under our noses!

Hope you all have a good week!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $339 2.422K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23303 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.