BUR 0.00% 14.0¢ burley minerals ltd

Mick - that is right, I made it pretty clear i sold out on the...

1. 1,469 Posts.

Mick - that is right, I made it pretty clear i sold out on the day, surprised you only just realised that now!! - remember thats why you guys have been sniping at me because I sold. so I am no longer in the cool 'smart' group.

j chat

I did not say its worth 13c, I said at the very best that is how a resource could be valued in a take over bid.

I then compared it to what it looked like with Moeller, hence my exit.

I am not down ramping, I am simply stating my case on why i left, but you spruikers cant handle that and want to keep on putting posts on here attacking me for it.

i guess its because i got a lot of thumbs up prior to moeller being a flop and now I have left you rampers are scared others will follow my lead? is that why you guys keep posing about me and doing your toot toot specials?

if you guys dont like my opinon and get all upset and offended then stop posting at me and I will stop responding to your utter rubbish!!!

so you can 'smell a rat' all you like, and accuse me of trying to down ramp the stock, but mate seirously, have you checked the price lately? i dont need to down ramp it if I wanted to buy it!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $339 2.422K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23303 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.