GPN greater pacific gold limited

significantly undervalued

1. 1. As we would all know, GPN owns 40 million YRR shares and 20 million options.
    At Friday's closing prices for YRR and YRRO of 70c and 45.5c respectively, GPN's asset value is:
    (a) $28 million + (b) $9.1 million = $37.1 million.

A. This equates to 4.76c per GPN share - not much less than GPN's closing price!
    B. If full dilution is made to cater for the GPNOAs, then this would equate to 2.54c per share and 2.54c per option - which is more than the option closing price!

2. It is not uncommon for the price of a major shareholder in a rapidly rising junior to lag behind its offspring. However, it usually will catch up especially if the offspring's rise in sp is sustained. If the parent's sp doesn't catch up within a reasonable time frame, then it may become a potential target for takeover. There are always burglars lurking to steal an insecure asset - especially when a) there is little risk, and b) when there are obvious valuable commodities inside the house. The door is wide open right now, looking very inviting to success-driven opportunists.

3. GPN's gold assets are imo substantial. The very conservative geologist has said that there are "highly anomalous zones over a significant strike length". GPN has also stated that they will target these successful holes over a 25 km area! Wait if you will for the precise sample drilling results (surely surely surely this week), and if you're still nervous then - wait for the more detailes drilling in April, but ..... it will cost you. The value of gold assets per GPN sp is many multiples of its
    present attributable value of 0.9c.

4. Because of poor promotion of YRR by GPN, and consequently it slipping virtually unnoticed onto the asx, it didn't open according to pre-open value given to GPN of 7.3c. But it did come through to finish at 70c - thus justifying the pre-open GPN sp. The problem: too late! GPN was dumped, the sp suffering due to, imo mismanagement. And now, it's struggling to re-gain lost momentum! But don't let poor management decisions (or lack of them) affect your rating of GPN's assets. They are very very very very very good (re Dennis McInerney's comments at AGM)

5. I've written enough now, but YRR has much nmore to run with the Uranium hype. And, in its back pocket is the vanadium (the reason I initially entered onto the share register). Its potential with increasing demand from China and India is huge.

6. You can either watch GPN this week, or join in the action. I'm in, and content to stay in until much higher sp levels. Remember, the only thing that you give, and still keep, is your word!

I'm anticipating that GPN will trade at a new 6-year high again this week!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.