ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

signing date, page-11

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    Just a few of my thoughts regarding your inquiry to any future progress in the Latrobe Valley Sam.

Firstly I believe we will have commentary around us building an carbon neutral Coldry production facility after we have cemented down the India project. It’s important to remain focused on that outcome, not only from a market prospective but also as a commitment to our Indian partners.

My thoughts on CEA are that if they couldn’t get their plant up and running with the help of ALDP funding then what hope is there going forward. The heritage of the brickworks facility has just been upheld so that at the very least will be a long drawn out scenario to be able to make any changes to that site, as they have stated they will only go ahead if the old plant can be demolished. I think that should read demolished in part as in the next breath they want to rejuvenate the existing facility and integrate some new plant and machinery. To me that article came across as more of an advertisement to Kawasaki and co, look at us we are over here? These high emission drying technologies will be left behind when Coldry hits the market down there imo.

There is a long runway ahead for the hydrogen road with Kawasaki and co.
    And my understanding is that Yallourn lignite has better properties for the production of hydrogen, which is the location of our feasibility study with Energy Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.