SP8 6.25% 0.9¢ streamplay studio limited

Signing up to Arcade X from Australia?

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Hey, just came across the company and as an online gamer, I am naturally interested. Thought I'd try the Arcade X platform, but it just tells me it's not available in my country (driven by IP I guess, since I haven't specified my location. I know I could get around with a VPN or proxy, but I'm a little irritated by the restriction.

As a technology company in it's current stage, the one thing that matters over everything else is user acquisition. Excluding full regions based on IP, from even exploring the platform surely isn't the way to go.

Any ideas as to the reasoning behind this?

Also, as I'm trying to get a hold of the following that EM1 has with their products, I had a look into the twitter and reddit activity and following. Here are a couple questions that came up during the research, which might have been answered in one of the past announcements:

- What is the difference between Gaming Battle Grounds and Arcade X? The GBG website just redirects to Arcade X
    - The arcade X twitter account has virtually no activity or following. None of the tweets even have a like.
    - No relevant mentions anywhere on Reddit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $9.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.001K 111.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2548561 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4362228 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.