SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Hey qqqq - yes a correction was always on the cards following...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Hey qqqq - yes a correction was always on the cards following the GFC - but when? we may just see more of this 2 steps backward one step forward and volatility can be a traders friend and oil has it in spades. SXY has some good volumes happening so there is interest around - I am waiting on DLS to hit my target & I'm in 2 minds about STO especially with the possibility of a CR.

I'm keeping an eye on that other stock but won't be commenting - something is going on there with certain posters - to many close connections if you know what I mean.

SXY has no debt and is hedged well for the next 12 months so taking up a position makes sense to me with 2016 looking better for the poo (might not be $100 a barrel again - but not $40 either). If a correction of significance comes I will be loading up on blue chips as I did after the GFC but this Oil story interests me right now. SXY might hit new lows if the poo goes below $40 again at which time I'll load up some more - not wishing to put it out there but there must be some major thinking going on geo-politically on how to get other counties oil fields off-line and with so much fanatical groups around wouldn't take much to organise an event. The AUD could hit 60c which is also making our oillies better positioned to ride this out and still make some coin - Its a punt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.