SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Signs of Bullish behaviour, page-184

1. 2,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    A great hello to all SXY long suffering holders!

I have been gathering bits of information from different sources and formulating my views to what I believe is the biggest manipulation bestow opon investors by the greatest selling down of oil future contacts and companies below asset value seen by many since prob the 1970's.

If you cast your mind back to 2006, it was all about peak oil Today oil is flowing, from EIA like the Nile. Don't worry about the flow on effect this has on Energy - OIL & GAS companies, that are cutting their staff numbers, the CAPEX collapse of the 21 Century, and the public who can afford to pay 4 times the cost to sit in a beautifully constructed electric car with no environmental impact. Year right!. As they put on the lip stick, brush their hair, sitting on that beautiful sofa, watching TV wearing their favourite synthetic clothing. OMG all this bulldust to take in and digest.

Yes, I understand the need to cut the price of oil per barrel to curb the exponential growth in oil companies entering the oil patch.

Well let me say this. The time is getting close for oil to trade at a more profitable level for a balance economy moving forward. I believe we will see US $40 TO $45 as the pivotal balance in the not too distant future.

I would now like to finish with this quote.
    " The manipulators are about to be manipulated by the Mother of all manipulators"

Long live the fund managers who are about to receive justice, Mother of all justice for artificially keeping the share price of good well manage oil and gas companies below their asset value.

Your day is coming!

Good night and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.