SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Zeeshan, looking at positive Eu markets and DOW futures tonight,...

1. 26,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4580
    Zeeshan, looking at positive Eu markets and DOW futures tonight, I think the ASX has a lot of catching up to do tomorrow having gone down today in the face of yesterday's positive o/s leads... All of which means I think today's 13.5c close becomes new support and it ain't never going to 12c again now. I don't imagine it will go nuts tomorrow though, guessing it will open at 14c and flirt with 15c but it won't get through 15.5c yet.... Then I'm thinking the Chinese get back to panic stations next week when they've stopped congratulating themselves on winning WW2 against the Japs, even though the Communist Party came to power 3 years after their Nationalist compatriots actually held back the Japs, but that's all by the by, I digress... and market turbulence grips the early part of the week again and back SXY goes to 13.5c, rinse, repeat, lah di dah... Then whoever controls the bots that placed cross trades at 0.1375c every few minutes all day today and most of yesterday tells their client they've done their work and they can go ahead and make an offer for the company now already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.