SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Signs of Bullish behaviour, page-24

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Don't be so short sighted, look at where the chart has come from. 5cent, 10cents, 15cents is all the same. The gyrations in Shanghai are just that. That Shanghai market is still up over 40% over the year. Better than the US/Europe and Australian markets so don't cry for me Argentina. In a few weeks Chinese markets will be in the rear view mirror and in a month or two we will stop looking at them completely. As for the economic data out of China we have known forever that they make it up or at least are able to engineer their economy to meet targets no matter what. All of a sudden what we've know for years about China has spooked us. Hard or soft landing who cares they will do what they have done before and firewall their bad debts into a few holding banks and then Goldman Sacs will come along later and repackage the garbage banks for resale to the market in another ten years time as they did only a few short years ago.

This current mad sell off of the ASX energy sector by big funds will be the easiest money that I'll make in the next few years. Can't understand how they can get this so wrong.

Wouldn't hold any sector that relies on discretionary consumer spending in Australia. Wouldn't touch iron ore, wouldn't touch banks, would hold high grade base metals for the long term, would hold high margin Australian gold producers with no debt. Would hold pharmaceutical/biotech, medical technologies and aged care.

Eshmun
    DYOR IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.