EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

signs of ext price manipulation, page-3

1. 4,582 Posts.
    Hi bigdoggy.....

I have 3 or 4 depth screens open at any time during the day.EXT is always one of them.

A few things I have noticed in addition to the 2 you have mentioned....

1)...a stack of 11 asks (approx 45,000shares) creating a wall (cap) above the current price.
    *On Tues it was sitting at 988.
    *Wed we had the 3 million xtrades at 950 and no stack.
    *Thurs it was sitting at 950.
    *Yesterday at 953.

The stack always consists of asks of 10,000/9,000/5,000/6771 (which was part of an original 7,000...229 of which got tagged on Tues) The other 7 asks comprise a mix of 5,000,2,000 and 1,000.
    They all are placed simultaneously and are all pulled simultaneously.

2)...I keep an eye on short positions.Some of which would be individual trades in their own right.Others would help an accumulator buy more shares at cheaper prices.
    On Wednesday,the day of the large crossed trades, only 11,000 short sales were reported.
    This was the lowest number in 14 trading days and far fewer than the 14 day average of 41,000.
    Maybe the 3 mil Xtrades scared a few sellers and the shorter didn't have to work so hard that day?

3)...Over at least the last couple of months (except for 2 days only) there has been a 15,100 marker on both bids and asks.The ask is always 96c above the bid. EG 860 bid,956 ask.Don't ask me why,but it's always there moving up and down with the daily share price fluctuations.

As has been mentioned numerous times, the stock is so illiquid it's very easy to move the price around for accumulation purposes.Or conversely for a potential suitor to suppress the price for a cheaper takeover.

IMO "normal market forces" in EXT's case just means that the big boys are moving the price around to accumulate as many shares as cheaply as possible.It's human nature.

Jesse Livermore said.....

"The big money is made by the sitting, not the thinking.Once a position is taken,the hardest thing to do is to be patient and wait for the move to play out."

Harlee,Lord Elpus,Uncle Barry and others who've stayed the course from the beginning can certainly attest to that!

The move hasn't played out yet and for those of us who got on board a lot later,I believe that patience will reward us with 100% plus gains from here.

Cheers all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $693 78.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6884635 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.