UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Good post marketman7. UML should look for an open cut operation...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good post marketman7.

UML should look for an open cut operation in Australia; or at least a shallow depth operation. Even with today's technology; there are too many problems with deep underground gold mining; which make it hard for minnows like UML to make profits from such operations.

Africa is problematic; because despite the rhetoric; there is real potential for political problems; so Africa is best left to the long odds punters.

Another perhaps sensible option for UML; is to close the company down; and to return whatever capital is left; (after paying all the bills); to the shareholders.

UML (BDG) has been meandering along for too many years; and has achieved precious little for shareholders; and the present game plan seems vague; and perhaps just a continuation of the approach; that has taken the company to its present sorry state. I understand that UML (BDG) might have good excuses; for what has happened; and might have had quite a lot of bad luck.

No offence meant to anyone by any of the above; but its how the situation looks to me.

DYOR and good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.