LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

SIGNS OF LIFE

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    With the hype long gone, here we see a company on its knees with no news at all and in need of cash - in a bear market to boot.

Nonetheless, I maintain there are signs of life.

First of all, the company very recently recruited long time Wildmoka director, Charlie Dean, who is based in Latin America.

Charlie, an industry veteran in the video space, is a go-getter and has been busy - even excitedly - promoting Linius' competitive advantages. Charlie knows this space very, very well.

Wildmoka was acquired by PSG backed Backlight.

PSG-Backed Backlight Acquires Five Firms (themiddlemarket.com)

It's strange to make such a hire if the company was about to fold. It's even stranger Charlie would leave a pretty cushy position as director of Latin America at Wildmoka to find himself promptly kicked to the curb by Linius.

Charlie is a sign of Life.

The very recent top 20 shareholders list from the Annual Report also throws up a few anomalies. We can see it's very recent because shares on issue are listed at 2.3 billion and includes Gerard's latest 20 million. IN fact, the only thing missing is Bergen's last 66 million - I'll get back to Bergen later.

For now, I draw your attention to the new entrants in the top 20. I've marked the more notable ones in yellow.

LNU top 20 2022.jpg

Ostensibly, these new entrants have picked up the shares in the last raise at 0.5 cents.

The biggest buyer has been Oxbo Holdings 2. I'm not exactly sure who they are, so I won't speculate further here.

The next highlighted name on the list is very interesting, however - Unrandom.

The key principal at Unrandom is Brent Jones, head of Sequoia Professional Services - a branch of Sequoia Financial Group.

Anyone holding for awhile will be familiar with the Sequoia name, for they put out 2 broker reports on Linius quite some time ago - the first one had the share price projected to go as high as 25 cents. Lol!

Basically, barely anything of what they predicted has occurred, so why would a Sequoia insider be loading up now?

It either makes no sense or it's a sign of life.

Curiously, Brent is not the only name associated with Sequoia I found. The third name highlighted in yellow is Tarakita. The key principal of Tarakita is Anthony Jones, another name associated with Sequoia as a large shareholder.

bret and tony jones.jpg
    So, here we have 2 people connected with Sequoia investing - 2 highly experienced investors. What are they doing here now with all their knowledge, skill and industry experience?

They've either lost their minds or it's a sign of life.

Now, when we take a look at the fourth name highlighted in yellow, Scintilla Strategic, is where things get really interesting.

Scintilla, likewise, are highly experienced and while usually in mining companies, doesn't it seem a little odd they chose now to invest in Linius?

Better yet, and here's the kicker, Scintilla got in on Sayona Mining cheaply to the tune of slightly under 20 million shares. Investing alongside Scintilla was no other than ....... Bergen.

Now, what in the hell would Scintilla be doing investing in a stock on death's door when they are obviously very well aware of Bergen, and especially the way Bergen has this company pinned down via a con note?

They wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole unless there are signs of life.

Btw, Sayona went from below 1 cent to well over 20 cents. Bergen entered at around 1 cent, so I'd imagine both Scintilla and Bergen have made a killing on that investment.

Sayona is currently still over 20 cents despite the current market turmoil.

Overall, I sense something is about to happen, but I'm guessing. This is as risky as it gets, so DYOR.  

What I do know for sure is I really like the novel product Linius' is trying to bring to the sports market.

Imho & Gltah

signs of life.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $37.90K 18.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 108845196 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 591359 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 3837329
Last updated 14.07pm 02/05/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.