LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

I assumed because the ASX was closed and no trades could occur...

1. 2,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    I assumed because the ASX was closed and no trades could occur before an announcement would be made at 10 am tomorrow.
    Hope your right.
    I fear that our CR opportunities have been lost and that whatever money that we have will have to last until SP rises enough to enable another CR, but that would have to be based on revenue IMO.
    Announcements have no value in themselves -re IMG, but there are things going on in USA with the likes of HTPartners by creating subscription based fans and NAHL Live TV and NCAA college sports and there appears to be new sign ups and fees occuring with revenue starting this month.
    It's a bit the same with IMG. They have huge sports clients that they can sign up in their own right using Master Agreements, and the same is true for all sports clients that we have and so sign up fees could be increasing substantionally.
    The NCAA clients are huge and the US sports fans are huge and US and Canada are having a harsh winter and so bored sports fans could engorge new technology that enhances their sports.
    Guess, I've got to wait until tomorrow to find out if anything positive has been happening.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.