LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Some of the commentators above are exactly correct, and it...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Some of the commentators above are exactly correct, and it continues to blow my mind that people still don't understand the fundamental of the LNU tech (looking at you, Unifollower).

This is the simplest explanation I can possibly give about the LNU tech:

Linius allows you to assemble a single video stream from multiple disparate files that are located anywhere on the web almost instantly without the need for transcoding or data replication

This is a game changer for two reasons; the first is speed (you can easily create a single video file from lots of others, even programmatically, but it takes time), and the second is storage (creating new files made out of others means you've got more files to store).

That's the fundamental of the LNU tech. Please bear in mind, however, that over the years, they've implemented a couple of important enablers to this tech (LVS and Whizzard) and those are what make them more viable to customers (that is, just the tech on its own that you'd have to manage and implement on your own and adjust all your workflow/delivery to accommodate is not that compelling).

I know many others on here get that, but some still don't, so I hope this is helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.435K 2.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 115157234 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17202443 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.