LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Unfortunately there you go, the start to prop up the value of...

1. 6,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Unfortunately there you go, the start to prop up the value of the IMG parent company as a whole to sell. 30 overpaid staff on average £100,000 per year adds a lot to the profit balance sheet with them gone. As I said terrible timing for LNU. Anyway if LNU go into receivership, which would be seriously financially horrendous for shareholders, I do hope that’s a concern or on the agenda of management, I’m personally doubting as self preservation is king. But it would be a criminal travesty if it then gets bought back by connections to the company in anyway. Hopefully some of the seriously large holders would dig deeper into it, if it happens. LNU is on the cusp, which unfortunately is the perfect timing for ‘receivership’ and then a ‘private buyout’ for $1 or whatever, debt free and shareholder free moving forward with signed contracts and revenues and receipts supposedly due to be received.

Interesting times and we have heard zilch on any progress or updates from the company of late…...
    Last edited by Leroy23: 28/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $310 154.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205225 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 112146722 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.