LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Smart post Indy. I understand the sentiment for more in-between...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Smart post Indy. I understand the sentiment for more in-between news "news", but what do the webinars do other than placate existing shareholders? Seriously, no one buys and no one sells afterwards. Then the capital raise follows. This company is plain stuck in its former identity as an overhyped stock that talks a big game but makes no money. The stock is infamous as a suckers stock and if they want to grow, they need to ditch the webinars, the sweet talk, calls and emails to shareholders - which only cost shareholders money as they hang on to hope of the next big deal. No non-holders in the marketplace will take Linius seriously unless they can lift themselves out of this funk. Until then it's minimum chips. This raise gives them a runway and the one positive thing that I will say is James Brennan has got people questioning again. He has positioned the company in England, India, and especially America where something big may happen, i.e., one of IMG, Reuters, Magnifi, AVID, Hockey Tech, or Prime Tech take enough interest to break on through to the other side.
    Last edited by MagnumAI: Wednesday, 00:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.