CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

DOW JONES 0,3 % upIn Germany CVI 11 % up with little...

1. 311 Posts.
    DOW JONES 0,3 % up

In Germany CVI 11 % up with little Volume.

Nasdaq 20 % up SP 0,11 US$ = 0,116 A$

Stuttgart 23.04.08 19:58 0,06 +0,006 +11,11 % Vol.: 8.000 - - -

Frankfurt 23.04.08 09:04 0,058 +0,007 +13,73 0 - - -

NASDAQ OTC BB 23.04.08 21:10 0,11 +0,019 +20,88%
    Vol. 69.300 0,10 0,11 0,010

In my view, there had been a significant change for the CVI outlook since tuesday trading.

Reasons for this might have been that Egan has come on CVI board, ASX has become the BIG BROTHER watching carefully, Seller find less reason to do sell, and the time factor of tomorrow holiday and end of month could also be of influence.

Nonholders and Holders, many of them with losses start to realize, that time is running short to accumulate more shares at these bargain levels of a undervalued stock.

So they simply dont want to miss this golden opportunity.

There seem to be many waiting on the side line, who were hesitating before, but feel that a bottom has been found.

I noticed in the German CVI thread that the negative noise of the very persistent panicmakers have ceased. No post today, only happy when cvi was down...

Very funny f.i. what one downramper or shorter have posted:

"Ask Cityview to send your shares in paper, so you have something to heat your room next winter."

I was the only poster and I have written to them and I think this would suit also here in this thread:

Even if there are unexpected events coming in future with CVI , many holders already are used to surprises.

I go from the CVI experience to a much stronger position than before, and it has proofed and made it clear, that it is important not to be swayed by anyone and not being influenced negatively.

So everything will be fine, MS will deliver hopefully soon, it is all a question of trust or doubt, and I have become patient and in this way, CVI can be very helpful to teach all interested people and investors a valuable lesson.

Good luck and cheers from

Jens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.