SIH 0.00% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

hi gocuThats about when I first bought up ORP/SIH, the diamonds...

1. 20,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    hi gocu

Thats about when I first bought up ORP/SIH, the diamonds case is a basket case & not the reason to be buying into SIH now, its all about the GOLD & even the URANIUM is attractive, phil chrstie agree was a nice guy to talk to but could never deliver market support, I lost alot of $$$ on the options & heads waiting for this company to come good, its not until now that Ive really become bullish & willing to pay up to enter since Paul Willis has come on board bringing his Indonesian contacts with him, the on ground change has been enormous from previous managmenet but the promoting side of things has been to be harsh "pathetic" which I hope managment will get there act together shortly & get SIH noticed for what they are achieving.

In the end it all comes down to if you trust Paul Willis & management to get the market talking about SIH & take SIH from explorer to producer, all management hold significant amount of shares which is always important, nothing comes without risk so if your risk appetite is weak then one should be looking at the asx200 rather then small spec stocks like SIH, from my research & people I have spoken to SIH is very attractive at current levels, all up to management now to stop the share price games & start getting this noticed.

You will have to do your research & make up your own mind if this is a good investment or not...

Dyor...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 89991519 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56788508 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.