SIH 0.00% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

beatle here you go again, you say I said SIH will never get...

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    beatle here you go again, you say I said SIH will never get another 1mil oz, actuall I will say from now I think next resource upgrade will be around 1.5miloz & as drilling continues they wil head for 2mil over time

You state SIH have to pay all cost? so what is this news new? this has been the agreement from day 1??? you would have known this when you bought why is it such a problem now lol

you say the time line for production is unrealistic, I say managmend have stated there time line, if it comes good it comes good, aslong as the company heads towards production, increases resource, identifies new discoveries, I am very far from concerned if it starts late 2011 or late 2012 assuming there is a delay by your comments

you say the project is not feasable, well maybe you should call SRK who did the scopying study & let them know as they thought is was feasable when gold was around $800oz vs $1100 now lol

"SRK concludes that ...if the many assumptions used are representative of the deposit, then the
    project would appear to be both technically and economically feasible. More security would be
    given by a longer life.

Beatle its very sad that you have stooped to this level, your claims have no facts & mistakes are consitant through out, take your loss like a man & move on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.