AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

in my opinion an EGM is needed to sort out a multitude of...

1. 1,033 Posts.
    in my opinion an EGM is needed to sort out a multitude of problems....

if Nick wont resign a meeting of shareholders will be called to sack him.

i seriously doubt Mal Clay has confidence in the present board so i expect he will want to put forward nominations and perhaps an alternative option to the spp? nobody's job in management is safe at present, let alone Nick's.

i am no accountant but if Nick had wanted to deliberately deceive why would the disclosure have been included in full view in the full year report? is this just a case of McKay wanting to be CEO? i doubt anyone will win in a drawn out legal fight except the lawyers, ZYL need a team of committed people to be chasing sales rather than infighting.

i dont believe Nick will be returned to the board and i think its likely he may not even want to be. even in the event that Mckay & co are in the wrong here then Nick must accept responsibility for that because he hired them.

another option is for ALL positions on the board to be open for nomination and for the whole lot to be thrown out! wipe the slate completely clean and instal an entirely new board appointed by Mal Clay. this is actually my preferred option - the place has been a circus for too long. shareholders interests has never been paramount and that must change!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.