LIT 10.0% 1.8¢ lithium australia limited

Sileach on notice!

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Lithium Australia NL

Dear Mr Griffen,

I write to you with regards to your Sileach technology.

I note the ambiguous wording and descriptions of the Sileach process, within public announcements. As a reason for confusion, providing a lack of transparency to shareholders of both LIT and PLP.

As a market participant, I demand greater disclosure of the Sileach process.

Please answer the following in a forthright manner.

1. Is "Sileach" a unique and patentable process. Being totally independent and not in any way inclusive of the LMax process, licenced to Lithium Australia by Lepidico (PLP)?
    If the answer to the above is yes. Who developed the process?

2. If the answer to the above is No.

A) Are payments or royalties due to any third parties in relation to the use of your trademark claimed "Sileach" technology? If so, to whom and at what rate?

B) Should Sileach be an additional process, used in conjunction with, or reliant upon patent pending LMax technology. Please differentiate the intention or capability of the "Sileach" portion of the entire processing route, from ore to end product.

Your cooperation, I am sure, will be greatly appreciated by the shareholders of both companies concerned.

* Shareholders, hit "like" if you would like to add your support to the before mentioned queries. As a form of petition and market strength.

* Disclosure: I hold PLP & EMH but believe all shareholders deserve greater transparency as to what "Sileach" actually is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $38.43K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1872274 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 440605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.