LIT 27.8% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

Sileach on notice!, page-5

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    JUK,
    Not open for public inspection. They've applied for something. Brings me back to question 1.
    Obviously we don't need the technicals that may impede intellectual property. But simply, is it a bolt on to LMax?
    This is information that a reasonable person would expect to be made available to the public. Especially noting that. The day you file your patent application the content of the application is officially recorded along with that day’s date, which becomes the official filing date. The application is then accorded an application (or ‘serial”) number and any earlier priority date that you claim in your application is officially noted. All of these actions are necessary for your application to be recognised in the ‘queue” at the Patent Office so that it has priority for the granting of a patent over some one else’s later filed application for the same invention. So to that extent you are protected in that a person applying after you, with a later priority date claim, won’t usurp your place in the queue.
    I think it's safe to tell us what Sileach is and where/if it fits in with the LMax flow sheet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.005(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.5¢ 2.0¢ $268.7K 12.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 363829 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.