LIT 0.00% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

sileach process, page-6

1. 6,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    currently for me, only downside is risk of it being great potential, but, not commercially viable.... but, that is what the next pilot plant is for... and everything to date points towards a yes it should work...

and a bit of an unknown on the patent at the minute, and whether there could be any conflict with patent lodged by Lepidico, now PLP.... I.e. there is a chance (not sure on how big or small that chance is) that if it does conflict...any time sileach is used, maybe there would have to be a royalty paid to PLP.... Management are certainly behaving like they wont have to, and never been any mention of it... just purely speculation at this stage.

but you know what, if it works, and they had to pay a royalty.... not all bad, would still be raking in millions (if not hundreds of millions)....

the tick from the pilot plant is all i'm after to jump in further.

they do have land at greenbushes, near the world's largest lithium mine (40% of world production), that they are currently doing tests on....so if all else failed, this may still prove to be able to be hard rock mined.

Upside is amazing though.... if it all works, they publicly aim to have the world's biggest lithium inventory, which would be mined at basically world best cost per tonne....

the greenbushes mine (the 40%) production one sold for something like $800m AUD back about 2011 (all off top of my head).... Lithium prices have done nothing but go up since then....LIT currently worth $45m MC, there's a whole lot of multiples that can be achieved...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $18.43K 876.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1759190 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 902437 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.