TON 22.2% 0.7¢ triton minerals ltd

silence b4 storm

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    This patient ,optimistic investor who has  stood by  many  now  long gone directors , creditors , administrators , investors, Disallowed salesmen ,experts  ,  conmen and  the long suffering shareholders  ....feels like a survivor from a ship wreck that has been swimming for ages towards what appears as a shining light on the horizon..    I keep swimming and keep telling myself that soon I will reach the beach and share my coconuts with the  smiling friendly natives .    However my continuing concern is that we will be  chomped on again by one of the many   sharks lerking around the shoreline  .   as I get closer  I can now see dozens of solar panels and wind generators near the beach with a  massive lithium/graphite battery storage shed.   .Am  I  hallucinating.. ..But I must  keep swimming    . I'm full of hope.........but so far I have only seen numerous fat ugly sharks that have taken their fill and seem to be still slowly circling   .   Am  I going bonkers , or shall I keep swimming......its not far now   but all that swimming  has left a very nasty salty tast in the mouth. If reward is commensurate with risk a bountiful future  awaits all those that believe !!!!!!! I must stop fantasising  and for a little while just hang in there   and swim some more   !!!!!    Yes I can  !!    merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $6.481K 810.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1365590 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 199901 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.