GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

2 weeks is what GDN said for time to test ... so I have no idea...

1. 114 Posts.
    2 weeks is what GDN said for time to test ... so I have no idea why anyone is anticipating announcements before that. be patient, work on Mon week for an announcement. they are very confident it will show positive flow rates given high background / trip/ connection gas results already obtained. as soon as this is shown to be a producer, as the company has said it will be, this stock will be revalued (upwards) and in my opinion it will fly. larger institutions will become more interested as the risk profile is washed away. stockbrokers will be able to value GDN based on projected cash flow. a substantial amount of risk has been removed already with the discoveries in Pinkteron, Barker Creek, Alkali. the negative speculation has gone. $$ are in the bank, with a uranium value imo of 25 - 30 cents per share for GDN. based on 2 cents / bcf (heavily discounted pre production valuation by TPS 4), and allowing 25 cents / share value for the 30% GDN retained value in the uranium deal, at a share price of 65 cents GDN is currently valued at just 40 cents = 20 bcf !! gas. their "low point" assessment was 50 bcf, their mid case assessment 440 bcf. the current valuation is between 2.5 and 22 times less than what a 50 - 440 bcf range will deliver. the current share price is plainly ridiculous given any reasonable expectation of what will flow based on what they have actually discovered. why has this happened ?? because too many people were focusing on leedville and not giving any real value to the key discoveries above it; because t = 3 ers had to sell after the recent trading halt / suspension / giving an artificial and purely emotive negative sentiment when none of the fundametals in this company had changed. all is positive imo, this stock will consolidtae and increase imo.

longer term holders ( ie - 6 months ++) will do well with this stock ... just be patient and enjoy the ride !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.