TLG 0.00% 41.0¢ talga group ltd

Silence is Deadly, page-37

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    We can safely assume that at the moment MT is in complex negotiations with numerous parties as referenced before. They all know Talga's deadline to announce the AGM, but that causes pressure on Talga, not the other parties. So, if the shareholders are putting pressure on Talga as well it may result in a lesser that possible result than we like. Of course, the risk is a drop in share price when no significant announcements can be made, but that would be temporary of course.

As discussed in HC before, Talga is aiming to project finance developments instead of corporate finance to avoid undue share dilution. Also, the automotive industry has to adjust to be drawn into (mining) project financing and they are smart negotiations. Luckily, they are under tremendous pressure as well. And LKAB.............etc. You get a complex picture spreading over Australia, Europe and Asia.

Mark has shown patience when it is due and I don't mind, after waiting 7 years, to wait a few more months, despite that I am exited for Talga as well. The best way to support MT and his team is to stay calm and confident. We have come a long way and are doing fine. I trust Mark and his team.

So: Good luck Mark, we are behind you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $100.5K 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 29372 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 12635 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.