LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

@ausheds Glad to see you are still flying the flag. Although I...

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    @ausheds Glad to see you are still flying the flag. Although I got out at around this level some time ago ( making a nice profit but before LYC hit its high) am thinking of a return at around this level. The future of RE motors is is better than bright and that is a commercial reality you can take to the bank. The major shareholders and Japanese customers must as a commercial reality be contemplating all options. This would mean looking outside the box the tech currently being used is 10 years old what would a new plant look like.  What would it cost what, countries would offer subsidies, tax breaks etc. Could a new plant be built using new tech learnt from what we have done and where we have been. 
    Best option for every body would be to stay put. This is going to need everyone to chill a little. I think Y could be encouraged to face the reality not so sure about F. I do believe they will need to be given incentive to see the commercial reality and that it must be seen as their victory not an LYC win. That said your post should have ended after the first nine words. As you know many of us have initiated or received legal  claims that have been cheaper to conceded than defend, simple commercial reality.
    the compromise only falls over when someone feels backed into a corner through name calling or humiliation. All about saving face.
    I am not fooled by the title of this thread "The silence speaks volumes " Silence can indicate many different things in interpersonal relations. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.