NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

SILENCE IS DEAFENING

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Is it unreasonable to think that there might be some commentary from The Company given everything that is happening right now?

They have raised capital for servers (apparently) but not given any details of why i.e. is there a signed contract. Theoretically outlaying that sort of money is for a reason that will generate customer receipts. The market wants to know about customer receipts. They are telling us very little. Are they putting the cart before the horse, again? That seems to eb thier way. Raise money. Spend money. Raise more money. Spend more money......... what about customer recipts?

They haven't give updated sales figures for iLinkAll and JAST as they said they would. How hard is that to do? Surely they are in control of what their sales are? If not then how can they ever track what is owed to them by the myriad of re-sellers and partners?

The corona virus provides the reverse of a perfect storm - this should be absolutely perfect for them to prove once and for all they are everything they tell us they are. From what I understand they couldn't have written a better script - millions of workers locked in their home being told to work remotely. It is perfect!

............. and we get - SILENCE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.