NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

SILENCE IS DEAFENING, page-16

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Thanks Botter. Valuations are way out of my league. Zero customer receipts = zero value in my book. I'm thinking everyone who holds this stock is taking a punt on there being some value in the future.

The next quarterly will be out April 30. If that doesn't fill the world with joy then look out. Next quarter. Next quarter. Next quarter..... April 30 is the last 'next quarter' in my book.

A lot has been written about how JT turned this around blah blah and then after raising at 13 cents has to immediately raise at 6.5 when supposedly he has a bunch of funds to access on the side lines - pretty sure he's not having lunch in Sydney today with any of the 13 cent takers!!! .

Botter, all I really want to know is do they actually have anything that will sell. What's happening after all the pilot programmes? Are Onyx Projects going to sign up and pay for the product now? How long does it take to figure out whether it benefits their business? There have been a number of pilots before but never any feedback about take-up after the pilot is complete.

...... and we wait.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.