NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

SILENCE IS DEAFENING, page-26

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Well good morning to you too Gucci

I spoke at length with my broker yesterday. He said getting information out of these guys is a nightmare. He said that raising at 6.5 cents was crazy when they supposedly had excess to other sources.

I am concerned that you believe you know what trades I have been doing on this stock. My trades are my business and I rarely make comment in here, other than to say I'm holding. I have made many buy/sell trades over the years. I am still holding and I still believe it will succeed. After 6 years I get frustrated with everything being 'next quarter'.

I am also impressed that you knew the SP would go from 31 cents to 6.3 cents - I imagine your short selling paid off fabulously - well done.

And I am impressed that you think the ramblings of an old hippy influence the SP of a listed company - more power to me lol.

The only reporting (or should I say lack of reporting) that is going to influence the SP of this stock is money in the bank reporting. If they announce tomorrow they just got a payment of $2,000,000 customer receipts from the hard work of 10,000 China Telecom sales people selling bundled packages including NET product, I doubt my comments will hold the SP at 6.3 cents lol

I like this forum because people get to make comments and get feedback. If my 'negative' views bother you just block me - hover your mouse over my icon and an option will appear for 'ignore'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.