VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

Tell u what- I count my blessings on this one...and I am not...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Tell u what- I count my blessings on this one...and I am not religious- Lol. As I nearly bailed a week before this stock started flying after holding for a year. As my mind began to think there MUST be issues. After being so stagnant for so long...

So I contacted Management, several emails and phone conversations later I was convinced that the market was simply stupid... so loaded up some more. Luckily the Directors and I were correct in thinking the market was stupid. Lol.

When these guys make it to a few dollars I will be wearing their Logo 4 sure... Anyway if my latest set of questions are answered very precise and optimistic I will load up again. Yet my 25% sold will now cost me 150% more, so I cannot afford to buy this much more.

As stated I hated myself for selling 25% of my shares at 50c. As the tax burden, as I soon realised i sold a couple of weeks before the 1 year mark. Plus the fact it up another 150% on top of that.

Regrets in tax burdens and profit taking regrets this year are fair better than all stop losses being triggerred all through 2008. Then being 70% down at the end- so i have a capital loss to make up for- so my accountant saids my tax liability is not as great as I suspected- yet he still thought i was a fool to sell 2 weeks before the 1 year mark. Then to tell him how much they worth now he simply laughed- you idiot. He a friend so I let him off with that statement in gest.

Anyway i will love some great ANNs this week- this stock has so far made me greatly outperform the market for 2010. Whilst TRF\IFE\ADO\SSN\ARM\etc are now pretty stagnant yet primed for a MHM like lift IMO. As stated many times it only takes 1 from 10 to achieve greatness in 1 year for you to greatly outperform the market...

I wish I had the Warren Buffet brain to remember all the details of 1000s of companies pa. I can only manage to concentrate on a dozen MAX.

MHM is a winner- full of confidence on this one.

I have my targets yet more likely to hold a good portion for the long term or a takeover. A takeover will be fine as it will need to be many $$$. Then that will finalize this play. All good things must come to an end at sometime. This has only just started...IMO- DYOR.

Askier- have you seen the Management face to face lately. As I could not get an appointment this month- which surprised me. I am not in Aussie much so I did stress that I am in town only for 1 more week. They will get back to me yet stated they sorry yet they doubt it. Surprising seeing how much of them I own- not happy about the refusal to meet me at the Plant offices.

Nothing like asking the hard question eye to eye. Not even the enticement of a free lunch in town convinced them. A bit dissapointed- I guess they do not need any more of my money at this stage. As I a small fry compared to whom they talking to right now being Alcoa USA Executives.

Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.030(7.79%)
Mkt cap ! $173.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 42.0¢ 34.0¢ $711.4K 1.805M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6188 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 62879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.