BKT 1.67% 6.1¢ black rock mining limited

Yeah DBD I'm hearing ya a good to see someone fired up...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Yeah DBD I'm hearing ya a good to see someone fired up about this messy situation - I've had Ny suspicions for a while and have been shot down against a wave of bullishness but it seems all
    momentum has been lost as we strive to get the optimal result apparently for shareholders at all costs. this time last year 25m was been raise at around double the current sp - with the promise of construction of mine on track to commence 3rd quarter last year. However the mining licence had not been granted nor had the updated Feed figures for the new DFS without that you can't get finance from a bank for a project. with opaque pricing of graphite and Bkt unable to obtain any off takes form it's pilot plant in a graphite starved world it seems odd - then when urbix showed no interest in what it said was the best graphite in the world apparently then that hasn't helped. the end value of this project is diminishing with Posco the only real battery producing client interested in the fines , scraps of firm offtake commitments outside of them. it's clear credit is more costly and tightening as well. I also notice Macquarie analysts disagreeing with time frames stated amongst other things . it is what it is and it's not what it was , or looked like a few years back .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.