WDS 0.51% $25.87 woodside energy group ltd

silence, page-13

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    G'day SeamFriend,

Thanks for your reply.

The body of your post is very positive and supportive of the road going forward for both AJL and WDS, I hope your views come to fruition. AJL, who I also hold, have caused me some angst in recent weeks, particularly towards the end of the past trading week. Their levels were down to those of almost 3 years ago, well before the GFC, and certainly well below the high's just prior to the GFC. At one stage they were basking in the low 7's, so to see them languishing mid 1.80's, it was traumatic to say the least.

That said, I am not a trader, merely a long term investor, so as a friend of mine once said to me "you dont get your house valued every day, so why look at the value of your l/t portfolio every day". Now of course that makes sense, but unfortunately I dont have the skill or strength not to look daily, so seeing where these two companies have been, to where they are now, it is painful. A lot of why didn't I's and if only's have crossed my mind and caused me many sleep depraved nights!

Anyway, thanks for your response, and like you, I hope the future is brighter for everyone. Just out of interest, do you hold AJL?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.