NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

silence, page-6

1. 5,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21552
    I still keep my sentiment as "BUY". So there is not much to say from my front.

I am in silence because I want to finish my tax works in these days while everything is quite.

We need to wait for the new MD Phil Thick to get used to the steering wheel of the company by Sam's assitance. I know from my business experiences it takes couple of months to understand control buttons, switches, sensors of the company. However Phil is not an outsider, he was already in the board before being the MD. Therefore I think it will not take couple of months for him to push the necessary buttons for starting engine and gaining the acceleration.

This is not a "keep in the bottom drawer stock". It has huge petroleum resource projects and major o&g partners. Anything can happen at any time.

I said these before and they are still valid;

"I have 100% confidence for NSE whether the price is 80c or 10c. We will find the gas and oil whichever comes first, then the other, in Goldwyer or Merlinleigh or both as this company drills on very prospective basins, holding huge amount of cash in hand, partnering with world leaders, and managed by highly professional people. I didn't sell it when it was 80c, I have no intention to sell it before it reaches to $3 as I said long time ago."

"I still keep all my very positive sentiment about the geology of our EP-450 and EP-451 tenements. I know them very well and I am very confident about the prospectivity there."

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.