ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Now we need a one hundred percent upswing to get back to the one...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Now we need a one hundred percent upswing to get back to the one year high. PR is always the biggest problem. Retail investors have no chance of understanding what is happening inside this entity. This is not a research institute. Research publications are not equally appreciated by the market. Their job is to commercialize their research findings. They need to cope with various regulatory agencies. If FDA was corrupted, there could be no other cleaner RA. If FDA was corrupted, they should work more efficiently in other territories in the world. That is their job.

Why the share price was heavily punched when people here were excited by PCH submission? Their PR is outsourced. Their prospects can only be speculated. People cannot get meaningful guidance from the company. Public forums are always full of encouraging/pumping posts. People surely prefer positive information when holding or buying the shares. But remember, there are hundreds of stocks in the market. The market is always full of opportunities. You won't lose anything if you don't buy it. But you will lose the money and time if you buy the wrong one. I don't like this company. Their progress is always sluggish. Their PR is always a disaster. They may have good science. That is why I am still holding the shares as for gambling. It could be worse than gambling. Its chance is more like lottery.

Hopefully good news will be announced after market close or something is rising from ashes soon. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122248 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25307592 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.