IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Hi KL,Just spoke to Peter Ironside and he said that everything...

1. 145 Posts.
    Hi KL,

Just spoke to Peter Ironside and he said that everything is still on track and that they have waiting on assay results from the labs now for quite a while.Because of this the updated resource statement may be delayed a week or two.Possibly early June.Like you said should be a good increase with better grades etc.

The drilling campaign is still going on in earnest and something could surprise at any time.Finding more ounces is the key to SP appreciation.

The drop in the SP last week was caused by an overseas investor exiting very quickly and apparently it could have been managed a lot better if he had consulted IGR and let a local broker handle it.They would have received a better price and not done so much damage to the SP.The other selling I guess has been ST traders exiting on a technical break down as volume hasn't been overly strong.Also the POG hasn't helped.Until the USD finishes its corrective rally and the Euro continues its upward rise POG will remain under pressure.But fundamentally IGR is in a very sound position.

Possibly another announcement next week.

Borthanna is and has been a slow process however Barrick are still optimistic that something of note will come out of their drilling campaign.For me and most people I guess it would be great if they hit pay dirt but its really blue sky in my book.Still one of these days we might get a huge surprise.

Regards
    Tigerpen8

KL,thanks for the email,I'll reply later tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.