TPI 4.29% 73.0¢ transpacific industries group ltd

silence, page-6

1. 198 Posts.
    To those of you who perserved in TPI through the "traumatic" initial re-listing phase, we are starting to see the rewards now.

I know we have yet to see proof of a turnaround. At the same time, you still have Goldman Sachs JB Were with a price target on TPI of sub $1.00.

Please have a read through my previous posts to refresh your memory about what I said. I expected TPI to head back to the $1.40 to $1.50 level when everyone was in panic mode when it first re-listed. I mentioned that it would be good for TPI in the long haul if the share price remained under $1.20 till the book build was completed.

I am still positive the company, however, I believe management still needs to show they are successfully turning the company around. This will start to show towards the end of the year.

Whilst debt levels are still high and are a concern, this is a company that can turn around their fortunes. We have a better board and essentially a private equity firm looking to maximise their shareholding. Rest be assured we now have the right people working to maximise value for shareholders.

I'll sign off for 1-2 months from TPI's forum as I wait for further commentary from management. Expect commentary towards the end of the year to sound bullish. My work here is done for the time being. Investors need to keep the faith in TPI.

Happy investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.