SLX 3.85% $4.50 silex systems limited

Silex Agm, page-7

1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I think you are wise to cast a cautionary eye over things Zog. This Trl6 thing is pivitol, Silex need to keep going untill they get it.
    You are right, Silex were saying originally that construction would be complete around end of calendar 23.
    I don't think they have slipped 9 months though as you say, as commissioning is a seperate stage that would come largely between construction and start up.
    So start up wouldn't have been originally planed untill well into 2024.
    That said, Trl6 completion end of 24 and start of testing mid 24 is what has been the current schedule for some time.
    If I had to guess, mine would be that their schedule for completion by end 24 had some fat built into it (only dumb engineers don't hide a bit of fat in the schedule, that's how you protect your completion bonus). I suspect commissioning may have ran over a couple of months, now there is no more fat in that schedule and its a bit tight. If commissioning was still going I'd be worried, but it's said to be complete.
    Enrichment testing would probably include some set period of continuous running to prove reliability I imagine. 30 days?, 60 days? We haven't been told, but commissioning is all about testing to ensure it gets through it before you start up.
    I tend to agree with Bocky71, the agm may have been slipped back a month around trl 6.
    I speculate that whether we see trl6 completion by end of 24 depends on the niggles that may interupt the continuous running of the test loop. My hope is that a though commissioning got them all out.
    All just wild guesses though for fun, Gle/Silex know the facts and are the ones who decide how much detail to give we investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.