SLX 0.40% $5.07 silex systems limited

Silex Announcement

1. 20,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    It certainly isn't the announcement I was all waiting for, that is for sure, I believe it is worded badly, some will see it as GLE sacking SLX which is far from the truth, GEH are the ones that want out, I believe they want to concentrate on thier PRISM technology and other reactor technology like ESBWR.

This whole recycling thing is not going to be cheap, that was always going to be the case, I reckon this may be in some way a ploy for US funded help to continue the GLE recycling effort?
    I see it as GE making an effort to compartmentalize it's funds in some way, so that maybe it can have several bites of the cherry re US gov't funding.

If SLX take an equity position? I wonder how that will work out for us?

I have mixed feelings here about todays announcement, I believe there may be some good in there for us as well as some short term bad maybe?

I will take more time to digest what has happened, but the Silex technology still lives on in a big way, it will be interesting to see what Cameco do now, they added more money not long ago to maintain their 24% interest?

Changing my sentiment to hold for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.07
Change
0.020(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.200B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.01 $5.08 $5.00 $2.027M 402.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2905 $5.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.07 7724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.